I have almost cured my Nasal Polyps by Diet, Breathing exercise and Homeopathic medicines
Nasal polyps can be treated by improving Diet, lifestyle and some Homeopathic medicines.
Start with couple of things in the beginning. Do not try to start everything from the first day. It is going to take time, but you can see improvement day by day.
- Get up early in the morning between 6:00 to 7:00 AM. If you are not an early bird. At least try to get up at the same time every day.
- Do breathing exercise everyday in the morning 1) Kapalbhati if your nose is blocked 2) Anulom Vilom if you can breathe easily.
- Do Sun Salutation if you can else do some other light physical exercise. Sun Salutation in sun is very helpful if you can do in open air between 8 and 9 in the morning.
- Optional: Take Wheetgrass powder with Honey in warm water in the morning.
During the Day
- Stay active and try to avoid sleeping during the day.
- Do not sit idle, take 10-15 minutes walk every couple of hours in the sun.
- Stay hydrated during the day.
- Stick to the diet that improves Kapha Dosha (search this term over internet and you will get many valuable articles).
- Listen to music that makes you happy and active, not the one that makes you sleep.
- Have light dinner before 8:00 PM.
- Go to bed before 11:30 PM
I am also taking below homeopathic medicine. Please do not take these without consulting a doctor to make sure that these are safe for you.
- Calcarea Carb 1 M (only one drop per month)
- Kali bicromium – 30 ( 3 globules three times every day)
- Teucrim Marum – 30 ( 3 globules three times every days)